The littleladaybird.com is a coloring pages website.
All the images in thelittleladybird.com website were drawn by us and are subject to copyright.
You may use the image for personally non-commercial use only.
You may NOT:
- Download the Licensed Material except in cases of personal use.
- Sublicense, distribute, transfer or assign rights to the Image(s).
- Reverse engineer, decompile, translate, or disassemble any part of the Image(s).
- Remove any copyright, trademark or watermark from any place where it appears on the Image(s).
- Display the Image(s) in any digital format or for any digital use at a resolution greater than 72 dpi, except in editorial or preliminary design work. Doing so will be viewed as an attempt to distribute the Image(s) in violation of this Agreement.
- Use the Image(s), or any part of the Image(s), as part of a trademark, service mark, or logo. thelittleladybird.com or its licensors retain the full rights to the Image(s), and therefore you cannot establish your own rights.
- Use the Image(s) to compete with thelittleladybird.com
- Use the Image(s) in a product or service whereby the Image(s) can be used apart from a product or service.
- Use the Images(s) as part of a product in any electronic format intended for multiple distribution or licensing including, without limitation, templates, Web site templates, software products, including computer and/or video games and game consoles, e-greetings, etc.
- Use the Image(s), or resell the Image(s) for use, in mobile or wireless devices, including but not limited to mobile telephones, handheld game consoles, and PDAs. Such usage is subject to additional licensing fees.
- Use the Image(s) in any way that could be considered defamatory, pornographic, libelous, immoral, obscene or fraudulent, or illegal, either by making physical changes to it, in the juxtaposition to accompanying text or images, or otherwise.
All trademarks of trademarked characters are the property of their respective owners and we do not claim for their rights.